[MacDV] Re: MacDV Digest, Vol 5, Issue 9 problems burning a DVD

Susan Weiss sweiss at dimacs.rutgers.edu
Tue Dec 21 17:08:34 PST 2004

Mark,
I had a similar problem.   Here is what I did to solve the problem.
I went to the Energy Saver and unclick "put the display to sleep" and
unclick "Put the display to sleep when the computer is inactive"

This worked for me.  I have been burning DVD at least once a week
since I learned this.  Hope it works for you
Susan

Message: 1