[MacDV] Capture Stops Due To Missing Data On Tape

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Dec 26 10:36:16 PST 2004

My timecode is clean and complete. this problem has to do with consumer
grade tape failing to record all the bits necessary for FCP to keep
capturing rather than to abort the capture even when in
non-controllable device mode. I am having to capture little pieces at a
time until the bad part of the tape stock is done failing and the rest
of the reel is fine.