iMovie4 missing .bundle(s)

Fabian Ius Fabian_Ius at edu.yorku.ca
Sat Feb 7 18:46:11 PST 2004

Others may have known this before, but I just tried it and it works for
some of the transitions/effects from previous versions...

I use the water ripple effect in almost all of my projects (about a 5
second clip with a slo-mo added as well).

Much to my dismay, this effect is not part of iMovie4.

So I duplicated the "ripple.bundle" from a previous version of iMovie2 and
dropped a copy into
iMovie4 (Control/Right click) > Show Package Contents > Contents > Plugins

Now I have my water ripple effect back.

Cool !

P.S. I don't think you can take an iMovie4 .bundle and place it in the
iMovie2 or iMovie3 Package.  But why would you want to ?  ;-)