Missing iDVD Menu Themes

Ian Tucker carlian at picknowl.com.au
Tue Feb 10 19:40:13 PST 2004

Hi Steve,

I am assuming you are referring to iDVD4.

There is a good article in the 4th edition of the English magazine
"iCreate" which may help you.   The magazine only commenced last year
and came to my notice recently.    I imagine it is on Newsagents'
shelves in the US. as it is here in Australia.

The article is about recovering the menu themes (18) which accompanied
iDVD1.   There are a series of steps to take, with the last being to
change a "1" to a "2" in a list of script displayed in "Text Edit".
The same process had to be repeated for each, individual theme.  The
theme "parchment"  appears in my set-up under "Old Themes"  , or "All"
when I click onto the "Customize" button and open the drawer on the
side of the iDVD screen ( you also need to click onto the box that is
above the themes).

Good luck,
Ian T.