AIFF Quicktime Pro conversion question

David Thrasher idave at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 11 16:06:42 PST 2004

I don't know what programs would be available to do this (I'd be curious to find out myself) but one solution I've heard of to make something fit a certain time (done a lot in television) is to slightly speed up the clip(s). This shortens the clips and if sped up enough, they'll fit the length required. Since digital audio is being used, it is possible to do this without affecting the pitch. There are of course limits on how much you can speed things up before it becomes noticeable.

-Dave