[MacDV] Re: I-Tunes question

Jeff Fay jeff.fay at uaf.edu
Thu Feb 12 16:53:35 PST 2004

And, if you delete the James Taylor folder (or Sheryl Crow or any other)
those tunes are still in the Library folder until you delete them from
the Library folder. i.e., deleting a playlist does not delete the songs
in the playlist from the Library.

--
Jeff Fay
Media Services Technician

phone (907) 474-5349
fax (907) 474-5139
jeff.fay at uaf.edu
ICQ # 38482379
iChat ID (AIM): alaskasnocat
http://www.uaf.edu/coop-ext

"Buy a Mac and be thought a fool or buy a Windows box and remove all doubt."
-----