[MacDV] Re: Upgrading

filipp filipp at imo.ee
Thu Feb 12 22:51:15 PST 2004

Well, during the few years I've
worked in Mac support I've seen more
broken Maxtors than any other brand... by far.

Maybe it's because they're so popular... I don't know..
but it seems it's the same situation that happened to
Western Digital in the nineties - they got big and then their
quality fell through the floor. It seems the volume
of manufacture is reversely equal to the quality.

-filipp