[MacDV] Re: Cool Gradients 2 Released

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Tue Feb 17 18:13:00 PST 2004

On Tuesday, February 17, 2004, at 07:40  PM, Mike Swope wrote:

> These also work with iMovie or Final Cut Express? What are
> instructions to use them in those app(s)? Thanks!

Again I don't know the iMovie procedure (buy it from Erica) But in FCP
and I assume FCE there are gradient wipes and softwipes . When you open
the wipe into the viewer window, (double click from timeline)there is
frequently a little drag and drop square.
  This is where you drop the gradients to spice up the wipes.
Jut import the whole folder into the browser as a resource.
I use the ones that came with FCP all the time.
These are a very nice addition.
Jim