iDVD4 disk burning problems

Karl Hayden khayden at iol.ie
Tue Feb 17 18:47:23 PST 2004

Guys PLEASE if anyone can help I need to hear from you.

Since installing iDVD4 I have had nothing but problems when I try to
burn a DVD. Mostly I am getting error messages saying that something or
other is wrong with the audio. I have not been able to find any
solution on the Apple iDVD web page to resolve it (and judging from the
number of messages from other people to the page, I am not the only
one)

The latest error message I got when I tried a third project stated....

Errors were found during the burning process.
The recording device reported the media error:
Power calibration area error. (0X73, 0X03.)

My trash can is now full of disks that had to be trashed because iDVD4
will not complete the process. I am pulling my hair out at this stage.
I am at my wits end... It is so bad that I started to cry with
frustration today.

PLEASE if anyone can offer me a clear suggestion I need to hear from
you.