VIDEO_TS

Video International videoint at jb3.so-net.ne.jp
Fri Feb 20 15:59:56 PST 2004

Tried burning the TS_VIDEO again, this time in a folder, with an empty
AUDIO_TS folder added, and... no go. Wouldn't play on my home DVD
player again.

Tried burning a different TS_VIDEO using Toast and no prob. Plays fine
on the home deck. (wrapper folder was in lower case BTW)

So I'm assuming there's something wrong with the original file or that
it wasn't authored correctly. But then, why does it play fine on
computers? Any other suggestions to get it to play on the home deck?

Thanks,

-Rick