[MacDV] LaCie D2 FW Hard Drive

Neil Poese npoese at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 20 17:12:24 PST 2004

I've read the replies to this question, and can't really disagree; but I did
have one come in DOA. LaCie has since fixed it, and I have ordered a couple
more; but I wished I could have dealt with a human rather than email, and
gotten it taken care of more quickly than it was. If I had my choice, I'd
still probably buy more Promax drives, but I order through the school
district, and the expedience of buying both the Macs and the LaCie drives on
the same order from Apple makes the difference between LaCie and Promax for
me. Just the same, I give the advantage to Promax for service.

Neil Poese
Digital Media Studies
Palmer High School
Colorado Springs