[MacDV] Re: [MacDV]New to list: Questions about DV components

Paul Miller pauljosephmiller at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 09:14:39 PST 2004

Bruce-
What issues came up with Dazzle?  I realize it is a
"first generation" attempt at an analog-to-dv bridge
so something had to be wrong with it, but then again I
hear mixed reviews for a few of the sub $500 models.
I realize that I'm not using a cutting-edge computer
to begin with but I still would like to avoid any
additional/possible problems.
PS: I read that Lacie's FW DVD burner (taost lite
included) will be compatible with my system as does
their FW D2 HD.

TIA,
Paul