Blue and White G3 rant:(

chrisandheather at shaw.ca chrisandheather at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 7 08:20:43 PST 2004

Hello,

Thanks for all the input and experience on this issue and well I'd have to say I mostly agree. My questions is how do I do basic video editing and DVD burning/authouring? Can it even been done? Final Cut Express no longer works on a Blue and White G3. I had the original version that I aquired for free via Apple's trade up program but I accidentially threw it out. What now? iMovie 3? I think not. I have little options to none. What does an Indie Filmmaker to do?

Chris