[MacDV] Re: Final Cut Express 2.0

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Thu Jan 8 09:43:44 PST 2004

On Thursday, January 8, 2004, at 11:49  AM, sb wrote:

> Change the drop down menu from "make a new clip" to "warn after
> capture" in
> the User Prefs.

Thanks

> You will most proabably get some audio sync loss.
>
> You're not using a Canon camera for capture are you?

Nope. a Sony. When they look really funny I try another newer Sony.
Just now I had one that quit three times in the first 7 minutes.
I used a sony head cleaning tape and the rest came in good.
I think the shedding tapes are messing with me. As I said I had one
yesterday that just had all kinds of garbage n it on every available
camera, and apparently on the JVC combo
machine that VHS ref tapes are made on too.