[MacDV] Re: HP to rebrand and sell iPods!

Kochkodin kochkodin at verizon.net
Sat Jan 10 09:34:56 PST 2004

Anyone remember the clones and what they did to Apple? This is a bad
idea. Appe should pay companies to
pre-install iTunes but not allow clones. HP will sell these cheaply and
its going to take a big bite out of Apple sales even if they
are made so they will only work on Windows or HP machines. They should
be limited to HPs to protect Apple's turf but this way it may
help increase the amount of iPods out there and in the long run Apple
but if it does hurt them it can't bite to deeply.
.

JK