Hooking up RCA video to G5

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sat Jan 10 10:12:00 PST 2004

Yes, you can almost automatically re-capture, if you used dv tape with
timecode.

You open the project and you get an error message saying something like
"cant' find media". You say OK. Then you open up the Capture window and
click on Capture Project.

It will prompt you for options like Offline items, with handles, etc.

 sb

(Reel numbers are absolutely critical for this process to work)