[MacDV] Re: DVD Player not playing

Paul Williams mulder at fred.net
Fri Jan 16 18:24:43 PST 2004

I don't think so. I popped it into my TV DVD player and it worked
fine. I read up a bit on it, and it seems this is a known problem
with some DVD-Rs depending on the machine doing the burning.

No biggy i guess, i have a copy on minidv so i'll have to find a way
to import it.

Paul

--
http://www.StuckMic.com/america -- The American Code