[MacDV] Re: iMovie4

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Fri Jan 16 20:33:39 PST 2004

How about recording and editing capabilities?  I'd pay $20 for that...
iTunes Pro?

Apple does own one of the best software-based recording and sequencing
applications available, after all (Logic), so this wouldn't be *too*
much of a stretch...  GarageBand is an example of what they can do on a
consumer/prosumer level with audio apps.  But will GarageBand let you
use it as strictly a recording app?  What about waveform editing?  I
guess I'll find out soon enough -- my copy if iLife should be on its
way right now...  :-)

- Mark