[MacDV] Re: DVD Player not playing

Paul Williams mulder at fred.net
Sat Jan 17 08:24:46 PST 2004

Shirley,

I did get it on miniDV too, i was just hoping to pop in the DVD and
maybe work with the DVD copy instead of having to get a miniDV player
and capturing it. But the advice here on the forum seems to be that
the miniDV copy would be the better copy anyway.

I'll be spending my morning researching a good miniDV camera (a not
too expensive one) to do the capturing with. Any suggestions as the
first part of my research into this?

Paul

--
http://www.StuckMic.com/america -- The American Code