[MacDV] iDVD iDvDidn't.

Paul Williams mulder at fred.net
Sun Jan 18 10:40:04 PST 2004

>So I'm doing this long but very simple home movie consisting of years'
>worth of my kids when they were little guyz. No fx, no titles, all
>butt-splice and about 55 minutes long.
>
>In iMovie 4, export to iDVD. In iDVD, burn.
>
>Begins processing for like 3 or 4 hours. Disc is not readable in either of
>my DVD players.
>
>Any clue what I might be doing wrong? Ever stubborn OSX 10.2.8 on a PB Ti 1
>gig.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Bobbo

My brother just recently had to go out and buy a new DVD player
because his old one didn't read DVD-R. It's a common upgrade many
people are going through.

If it plays in your mac i would guess you have to upgrade your DVD
machine. Most DVD machines now boast DVD-R, mp3, etc., compatibility.

Paul
--
http://www.StuckMic.com/america -- The American Code