[MacDV] Re: Hot wire transferring of I-movie files

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Sun Jan 18 21:59:32 PST 2004

WARNING!!! MAKE SURE ALL OF YOUR FIRMWARE VERSIONS ARE UP TO DATE! (if
the computer is older than a year or two)

I got in big trouble trying to do this on an older iMac DV, and it
freaked out and sent me to Open Firmware Land...  I was able to finally
boot from a CD with a firmware updater on it and get the thing back,
but it freaked me out...

- Mark