iTunes Pro? (was Re: iMovie4 )

David Crump davecrump at mac.com
Tue Jan 20 14:56:18 PST 2004

I just hope they don't take the free version and dumb it down, and then make some of the features we've gotten used to only available as pro features.
One example that comes to mind was when they took away the ability to play quicktime movies at full screen when they introduced quictime pro (I believe that was Quicktime 3.0).  Frustrating for me because it was a free feature in the past, and I had no need for any of the other pro features.  Oh well, I guess you can't give things away free forever.
Dave.