[MacDV] Re: Copying iDVD to DVD via Toast 5

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Tue Jan 20 15:02:28 PST 2004

On Jan 20, 2004, at 1:37 PM, Daniel Beck wrote:

> What I'm saying is that I had no trouble in the past with the same
> batch.

The same package/spindle?  You just said "these discs" -- I guess to me
that means "the same exact kind of discs."  They could still be from
different batches, though, just in the same package...

For real, see if the manufacturer or reseller will exchange the bad
burns and whatever discs are left...  State that discs from other
manufacturers work fine, and their discs used to work fine, but you
think you got some bad ones...

- Mark