[MacDV] Re: iMovie4

Laine Lee llee at moss.utsa.edu
Thu Jan 22 05:59:54 PST 2004

Apparently the limit is still there. I recorded a 24 G file with my Formac
converter, and when I brought it into iMovie 4, only the first 10 minutes
were there, just like with previous versions. That's not a severe problem
for me because I can readily split the files with Quicktime pro and
Applescript, but it does take close to an hour with that much data.