[MacDV] Re: Let me know

Eagle eagle243 at mac.com
Fri Jan 23 06:06:22 PST 2004

Yes, I have the image stabilizer enabled.  Pretty much I was using the
default settings, then decided to play with Night and Low Light modes
indoors, to see if that helped with the graininess.  I should note that
when I shoot indoors, I shoot with all of the lights on.

What settings do you suggest when shooting indoors to get the best
picture from the ZR60?

Eagle