[MacDV] Re: iDVD 4 is sloooow

Mike Swope mike at swopedesign.com
Sat Jan 24 21:03:42 PST 2004

Eh? Your obtuse opinions aren't making sense to me. Apple's a monopoly
because...why? Apple has not *forced* anyone to use their technologies,
including Safari, Mail, etc. Microsoft *forced* PC makers to keep IE on
machines and threatened to pull it licensing if they installed any other
competing product (namely Netscape) alongside IE in the default
installation for new machines. That's my understanding of the problem
with Microsoft. It was leveraging its user base (97%) to force buyers
(PC makers) to *exclude* competitors from 3rd party installations. Apple
has done none of this.