[MacDV] Re: big video file transfer "trick"

Brett Koonce koonce at universe42.com
Sun Jan 25 10:46:25 PST 2004

Or even easier, using a crossover cable (special type of ethernet
cable), which lets you just plug two computers together without a
router.

And now, for the cool mac trick of the day: most modern macs include a
auto-magic crossover ability in the ethernet card, which means you can
just use an ordinary ethernet cable to plug them together and the
computer will take care of the rest.

-Brett