[MacDV] Re: Compressing media files

E. Bond Francisco ebondfrancisco at mac.com
Sun Jan 25 22:47:55 PST 2004

DOH!  Geez, more than one DVD disk - now THAT"S thinking out of the
disk! I don't wanna be too hard on myself, but I can't believe I didn't
think of that! It appears to be the answer. And i suppose I could start
thinking about starting up an FTP site for things like this.

But, just out of curiosity, IS there a reliable way to compress Media
files from an imovie or FCP project?

Thanks for the assistance,

Bond