[MacDV] Mounting a PC Firewire Volume?

filipp filipp at imo.ee
Mon Jan 26 11:30:10 PST 2004

Hi Matt,
The drive has probably been formatted as NTFS
file system (if youre using WindowsXP, thats the only
format that XP will allow to format to any volume bigger
than 30GB I think) and NTFS is unfortunately
not readable on MacOS 9 (I dont think its even
possible on OS X)

... thats all assuming Youre using WindowsXP.

Regards,
filipp