iDVD encoding

Dorothy Hennings hennings at verizon.net
Thu Jan 29 07:34:08 PST 2004

Bruce Williams had written some time ago to me about coding problems.
After I made Gigabytes of room on my boot disk as he suggested (I
discarding old system files), the coding went OK. It took a long time
to code. Two iMovies, one 55 min. and one 37 min. each took about 7 hrs.
  A few questions:

1. Does iMovie save the encoded info after the DVD disk is made and one
does not make more copies when asked?

2. If Toast 6 is used to copy a DVD holding a one hr iMovie, approx how
long does it take to copy the disk to the boot drive before making a
copy to the blank disk? I hope not 7 hrs.

3. Which Toast 6 tab works best? Data, Video or Copy?  On page 8, Toast
suggests Video.

George