[MacDV] The Way Of The Master

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Fri Jan 30 05:36:56 PST 2004

If I were a devil worshipper and figured it helped me produce better
porn would that be of interest to you?  I did not think so, neither is
your salvation or lack there of to me or most members of this list.

Gerhard Kuhn

P.S. Here is a link that may not have great production values but is
funny non the less and somewhat more on topic.

http://www.crownvic.us/movies/snowtowcar.wmv