imovie 3 to imovie 4 problems

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Sun Jul 11 08:09:16 PDT 2004

Take a look at Ted Byrne's post in the Apple's forums here:
<http://discussions.info.apple.com/webx?14@176.ebGiaFsHpXD.14@.68938672/19>

You might try his technique. If your project file hasn't been written
over since the crash, it might help you recover some or all of your
project.

I've used a similar technique in the past to recover a project.

--Gordon Alley

--
Gordon Alley  <*>
<mailto:galley at texas.net>