Radio microphone noise

David Thrasher idave at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 14 14:54:30 PDT 2004

I don't know about your wireless mic problems but as far as your wired mics I had a similar problem with hum. I talked to a sound guy and found out that condensor mics are really prone to picking up hum (most cheap mics are condensor). He suggested using dynamic mics. That's something to look into.

-Dave