[MacDV] Re: QUES: burning movie to DVD

Ken Poppers kpoppers at comcast.net
Tue Jun 1 18:55:42 PDT 2004

Which leads to my problem...  I put together an iMovie on a Powerbook
G4 that lacks idvd (and I am not able to add it - employer owned,
although this was a work project I could not load the app.).  I then
firewire transferred it to my 1 GHz Power PC G4 flat panel iMac with
iMovie 4 and iDvd.  It would not burn.  It always quit during encoding.

What shall I do?