Importing From DVD

Neil Bennett ibenz at mac.com
Sat Jun 5 03:28:23 PDT 2004

Hi (again)
I have a DVD of a wedding that I burned using iDVD 3 which I would like
to re-import into the iMovie 4 to re-edit (I no longer have the
original camera footage or iDVD project file) but I'm unsure of how to
do it. When I insert the DVD into my Superdrive an icon appears on my
desktop and when I double click the icon it produces two files which
are named AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS. Do I have to somehow convert these
files into a DV file before I can import them into iMovie again?
Thanks (again)