Importing From DVD

thomas fritscher tomfrit at gmx.at
Sat Jun 5 13:58:53 PDT 2004

You need to convert it back into another format. "Handbrake" (find it on
Versiontracker) does that pretty quickly. It'll convert it into an mpg
movie which IMovie might be able to use (if not, you'll have to export
it as DV .mov from QT Player)
I hope this helps,
thomas

Am 05.06.2004 schrieb Macintosh Digital Video List unter
MacDV at lists.themacintoshguy.com: