[MacDV] An Interesting Point. What To Do About Archives

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Sun Jun 6 12:25:11 PDT 2004

Hard drives aren't very expensive these days. I tend to just buy more
drives and keep stuff in multiple places. I keep old computers and copy
some of their data to the new computers, add external drives, back up
on CD and DVD, etc. I guess I'd keep the original DV media too if I
were shooting anything new. (I've become so involved in still
photography that I don't have time to play with video anymore.)

Shirley