Minor Premiere Problem

Wooster nfhc at concentric.net
Tue Mar 2 16:42:19 PST 2004

I'm aware that this isn't the most intilectual of questions but I'm hoping
that you may help. I'm making a presnetation on Adobe Premiere, and I
recently discovered that on one of my video clips, I have 1 too many effect
control points, (You know the points that tell the computer how strong to
make the effect at which time). I'm not getting much help from the Premiere
built in manuel (I'm more then likely searching the wrong term in the guide)

So In short, how do you delete a point in a fade effect without deleting the
whole clip and rebuilding from scratch?

Much obliged,

-M. Milleville