[MacDV] HP Photosmart 320

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Sat Mar 6 15:09:23 PST 2004

Not sure if you meant you couldn't find the drivers or that you
couldn't download them once you found the page. I'll assume the first.
I usually just type a company's name into Google, which is my home
page.

You'll have to put the pieces of this URL into one long stream and make
sure there are no extra characters between the pieces. Or go to HP's
site, click the blue Drivers & Support link in the lower right, enter
your camera model on the next window. There are two cameras; one has xl
at the end of the name. I chose the plain one. On the next page there
are drivers for Mac OS X and Mac OS 9.

http://h20015.www2.hp.com/hub_search/taskPageSelect.jhtml?
lc=en&pagetype=software&prodId=hpphotosma75944&sw_lang=en&lang=en&cc=us

On the other hand, if you're getting the core-redirect.jsp file, I
can't help you. I couldn't get a driver for my printer either.

Shirley