[MacDV] Premiere Files - DVD Burning

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Mon Mar 8 11:34:13 PST 2004

Another take on Premiere Files to DVD -

Export the Premiere project to tape recording to a mini DV camera. Then capture into
iMovie via firewire and burn with iDVD. I did several of these to transfer old work to
DVD and it's a much simpler process then trying to convert through various software. I
really think the end product is cleaner this way.

R.B.