Video CD

18151 - Gary D. Long txglong at sc2000.net
Mon Mar 8 11:06:20 PST 2004

I'm new to the list, so thanks in advance to anyone who replies. I'm trying to figure out how to burn an iMovie to a CD as a Video CD. I export the movie to QuickTime as an MPEG-4 file but Toast won't recognize the file, which it seems like it should.

I'm running a PowerBase 200 with a 400 mhz PowerLogix upgrade card, under 8.6, 160 megs of RAM, iMovie 1.0, QuickTIme Pro 6.0 and an HP 6020 burner and Adaptec Toast 3.54, in other words the absolute bare minimum for doing this kind of thing. Still, I think I should be able to do it. Any ideas?

Gary Long