[MacDV] Re portable 24 bit recording device

Jon Blumhagen jblumhagen at zionshope.org
Tue Mar 9 07:21:33 PST 2004

On Monday, March 8, 2004, at 03:22 PM, animal wrote:

> I've been searching for a 24 bit portable recording device with at
> least 2 preamps for XLR mics to record sound for dv footage.  Would
> prefer 4 inputs but doubt that's going to be an option.
>
> Lynn

Marantz has a couple pro decks that might work for you. (Remember the
old Marantz/Superscope decks for cassettes? They still sell those,
too.) These two are solid state or CD-burning.

http://www.d-mpro.com/users/folder.asp?FolderID=1582

http://www.d-mpro.com/users/
folder.asp?FolderID=1548&CatID=18&SubCatID=170

jb