Playing a Mac generated DVD on Windows XP

CFlatow cflatow at optonline.net
Sun Mar 14 15:39:44 PST 2004

Folks,

I have a DVD that was clearly created on a Mac (there's a nice Apple
logo on the lower left corner of the opening screen).

It opens and plays on my TiBook.
It opens and plays on my DVD player connected to my TV set.
I can get the opening screen to show up on the InterActual Player that
came with my Windows XP machine, on which I have successfully played
standard DVD movies, but after I click on the opening page in the
InterActual player, instead of the movie, all I get is a solid blank
green screen in the payer window.

Does anybody PLEASE have any suggestions what I might use to get it to
play on the Windows machine?

Thanks,

Carl