[MacDV] Re: Bizarre Final Cut Pro Problem

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 17:01:36 PST 2004

Agreed - it sounds like a drive issue though it might be the harddrive itself rather
than the controller. Before anything else, try daisy chaining the firewire items instead
of using multiple ports on the Mac. Don't know why, but this technique has been more
reliable in our workstations with printers and harddrives too.

R.B.