[MacDV] DVD-R disc

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 16:56:45 PST 2004

No, stay away from "Vivistar". I had a 1 in 4 failure rate with that brand a few weeks
ago and think they are actually pressed by Princo. On the other hand, I ordered Prodisc
brand for just a bit more and burned 100 with no errors found AT ALL (2 of the set
burned at 2x instead of 4x but I can live with that).

Here's the current price which is even better than I last paid -

http://www.supermediastore.com/prodisc-dvd-r-media.html

R.B.