[MacDV] iDVD encoding

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Fri Mar 19 06:43:16 PST 2004

Sounds about right - the biggest issue for the initial encoding is sound. If you were to
compact the audio first using A.Pack then there would be a nice overall time savings. An
added bonus is more space on the DVD for video. However, if you have no other reason to
work with the sound you might just plan to make the first DVD overnight to keep things
simple.

'course, additional copies will burn at whatever speed your media & burner can handle.

R.B.