FW cases

Laurie, Richard RLaurie at ligand.com
Tue Mar 23 09:38:05 PST 2004

I just purchased the TRIUMPH DIAMOND 3.5" & 5.25" IDE TO USB 2.0 &
FIREWIRE EXTERNAL CASE ENCLOSURE TT-346U2F from pcmicrostore.com

The reason I bought this is has both firewire and USB 2.0 AND it
supports drives over 120 GB (up to 250GB) in size. This may not be
important for your current drive but if you ever by a larger drive it
will be an issue. Also, you can use it for a DVD burner, CD-ROM drive. I
place a 250GB drive in this enclosure and it works well. Another benefit
is that it is reasonably priced at $38

Pcmicrostore.com was great to deal with. The drive arrived promptly as
described and they confirm your purchase via e-mail.