[MacDV] Re: Cleaner 6.0.1: QT SV3 Large Dl v's WMV WM7 Large Dl

YangZone at aol.com YangZone at aol.com
Tue Mar 23 14:06:36 PST 2004

>You should be able to get a really good-looking QuickTime movie using the Sorensen 3 >codec -- but probably not by using the built-in presets (you'll have to do some tweaking).

This helps. though Com-i reveals: Sorenson 3 Video, 480 x 360, millions, IMA 4:1, Stereo, 44.1KHz output. 25 fps, (playing: same), Data rate: 138.4k bytes/sec.

The only tweak that I can see that might help would be to select QT 6 instead of 5 in a new setting.

Since it's an SV3 'am not sure what's up.  I did not have to tweak the WMV setting... .

PJ