[MacDV] Video PSAs

YangZone at aol.com YangZone at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 04:39:52 PST 2004

The first link would only show a black box on the web page (Safari 10.3.3 DSL). Though when I Ctrl-clicked on the area I was able to save it as a QuickTime movie and then open the file in Quicktime. (is that an embedded Quicktime Movie without the controls showing? I seem to remember having to make the height of an embedded QT movie an extra 15 pixels to allow the controls to show.

Otherwise it looked right to me. Very interesting. (There seemed to be too many seconds of black screen at the beginning, and the web address (effect) at the end was a bit illegible.)

The second link seemed overall informative too. I would prefer it without the first two clips and stretch out the rest instead - it was a bit difficult for this brain to process the message in those fast changing clips...
...the soundtrack seemed appropriate and seemed to give it a desireable punchiness.

PJ