[MacDV] Re: Capture in FCE, video okay but no sound

Steve Robertson stever at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 29 05:18:22 PST 2004

On Sunday, March 28, 2004, at 10:07  PM, James Asherman wrote:

> On Sunday, March 28, 2004, at 04:08  PM, lloyds wrote:
>
>> How do I make the sound come out of the speakers?
>
> It is buried in the capture settings panel, deep in the audio section.
>  I would still just hook up an analog monitor instead.

I'm usually capturing musical performances, so I need the audio to make
sure I'm capturing the right clip. I just open the camcorder's LCD
screen and turn up the volume from the camcorder's small speaker.

After listening to that tinny audio throughout the capture process, the
computer's speakers sound wonderful when you start editing!

Steve R.